When should you change your electrodes?
- You're not getting the intensity you want: If the muscle stimulation isn't as strong as you're used to or you can't work at your usual intensity level, the pads may need replacing.
- The pad surface is uneven and flakes off: If that happens the EMS pulses cannot be distributed as effectively. This means that you won't be getting the most out of your training.
- If it's pierced of torn, replace immediately.
- The pads are designed to last approximately 20-30 sessions of 30 minutes, or 4-6 weeks depending on usage.
- TensCare Superior Electrode pads 50 x 100mm (4 pack)
최근 본 상품 쇼핑하기