Thanks to the new Auto Adjust Energy System in combination with the Skin Colour Sensor darker skin tones are able to use the Silk'n Motion. It works by ensuring that the energy level of the device is automatically lowered by reading the skin tone with the sensor.
Level 2 is an energy level that is safe for all skin tones, including darker skin tones, still giving you up to 92% hair reduction. Also, the device will only emit a flash when you it's in contact with your skin so your eyes are protected when you are using the device.
- Silk'n Motion 350,000 IPL Hair Removal Device
- Power Adapter with UK Plug
- Storage Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Manual
Silk'n Motion works by using HPL, the trademarked Home Pulsed Light technology, a home version of the well-known IPL hair removal technology.
Clinically proven to remove hair from its follicles using pulses of light, the light energy is absorbed in the hair shaft.
This energy is transformed into heat, which disables the hair follicle, in turn reducing its ability to grow.
The tissue around the hair follicle is kept at a normal temperature whilst the hair follicle absorbs the light energy.
After each treatment, the hair growth is reduced and by following the recommended treatment plan for the area you want to treat, you can enjoy up to 92% permanent hair reduction.
Silk'n HPL technology works on a wide range of skin tones and hair colours, including darker skin tones which is not typical of many light pulsed devices.
You can also use the Silk'n Motion after sunbathing on setting 1.
This device is designed for use on skin types I - V on the Fitzpatrick Scale. It must not be used on the naturally darkest of skin tones as it could cause discomfort, pain, blistering and burns.
It is also worth noting that if your body hair is naturally white, grey, blonde or red, this Silk'n device will not work on you.
Do not use Silk'n Motion if:
- The plug, attachments or accessories for this device are not originals.
- The device has a damaged cord or plug. Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
- You see or smell smoke when it is not in use.
- The skin colour sensor, treatment surface, or device casing is cracked or coming apart.
- The device is not working or appears to be damaged in any other way.
In such cases, contact Silk'n Customer Service.
Consult your physician before use if you have:
- A history of keloidal scar formation.
- A disease related to photosensitivity, such as porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, lupus, etc
- A history of skin cancer or areas of potential skin malignancies.
- Received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months.
- Used physician-prescribed drugs on your skin within the past 6 months.,
- Any other condition which, in your physician's opinion, would make it unsafe for you to be treated.
최근 본 상품 쇼핑하기