Who doesn't love to see a visible improvement in themselves from one selfie to another?
PMD Kiss is that good at plumping your lips they promise if you take a selfie before and after using the lip plumping device, you won't believe the comparison.
What's more, you can say goodbye to the days of overlining your lips, layering on extra lipstick and contouring your cupid's bow.
- PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System
- PMD Smart Lip Plumping Serum 5ml
- Small Changeable Kisser
- Large Changeable Kisser
- USB Charging Cord
What Alice Says...
A beauty industry expert, Alice Hart-Davis is an award-winning beauty journalist and published author.
What is PMD Kiss?
"A compact device which uses a pulsating vacuum to apply a suction force to your lips, which makes them swell. It's like a kinder, electronic version of the shot-glass trick."
What's PMD Kiss like to use?
"Easy enough. It vacuums up a chunk of your lip at a time, and you move it around your lips until each bit of them has been treated. It doesn't hurt, and it takes about three minutes to do."
"It certainly boosts your lip volume and colour (due to the increased blood flow) for an hour or two."
Discover more about Alice Hart-Davis here.
Non-Invasive Plumping Solution
Non-invasive and pain-free, the PMD Kiss uses a pulsating vacuum and a specially formulated serum to help create a fuller volume to your lips.
By simply applying the serum and dividing your lips into 6 sections and allowing the device to pulse 15-20 times per section, you will start to see your lips change.
Your lips will remain rosier, redder and fuller for up to 2 hours. With continued daily use, your results will increase and last for longer.
After 4-6 weeks of daily use, your lips will stay full from the increased collagen production. What's more, you can use the PMD Kiss as often as you like.
HOW TO USE YOUR PMD KISS
1. Turn on the PMD Kiss onto Setting 2 and place the Kisser, the plumping tip, firmly and directly onto the first of four quadrants of your lips.
2. Allow the PMD Kiss to pulsate 15-20 times per quadrant, making sure the device stays firmly only on the lip area.
3. If you want a fast top-up when you're out and about, repeat the above steps on Setting 1. Like many home use devices, the results vary from person to person as everyone's lips are made differently. It is recommended if you have any lip fillers or injectables, not to use the PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System.
For external use only. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs.
Real reviews from beauty industry insiders
Shop the items you have recently viewed.