The Premium 400 uses two innovative technologies to revolutionise the use of electrostimulation in aesthetics, sports and medical contexts: Serial Sequential Stimulation and Action Now.
Serial Sequential Stimulation contracts the muscles to create pressure that drains excess fluid and boosts circulation. It's particularly useful in sport to cool down and speed up the active recovery phase post-workout.
The Action Now phase gives you the option to contract your muscles 'on demand' to supercharge your workout. It's particularly recommended in sports and athletic training to give your session an additional boost.
It hosts 258 well programs that include TENS, rehab, iontopheoresis, incontinence and sports. It's a full stimulator that adapts and responds to a wide range of physical needs.
- 1 carrying case
- 1 Premium 400 electrostimulator
- 4 electrostimulation cables
- 2 microcurrent cables
- 4 self-adhesive square electrodes
- 4 self-adhesive rectangular electrodes
- 1 Charger
- 1 Operating manual
- Do not stimulate the neck region
- Do not use if you have a demand type cardiac pacemaker
- Do not use if you are receiving cancer treatment, seek medical advice from your oncologist
- Do not use on undiagnosed pains until aetiology is established
- Do not use on sores and dermatological diseases
- Do not use on acute traumas
- Do not stimulate recent scarring or stitches
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use while driving
- Do not use across the eye or genital areas
- Do not use the Globus device in water or in an environment where combustible gas, inflammables or pure oxygen is present
- Use with caution, as excessive stimulation could break fragile capillaries
- Always consult a doctor prior to using the device
Skin irritation can occur on rare occasions. If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, stop using the device and contact a specialist doctor. If you start to have palpitations during the treatment, it's better to stop treating and the sensation will pass immediately.
Shop the items you have recently viewed.